$10,000 Downpayment assistance available for first-time home buyers
FREE GRANT MONEY AVAILABLE through Kentucky Housing Corporation. KHC is proud to announce a new round of Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) Downpayment Assistance Program (DAP), a total of $5 million will be available for new reservations beginning today, Tuesday, January 9, 2018. The HHF DAP will be available on a first-come, first served basis, based on the completion of the first mortgage and HHF DAP Reservations. Please contact The Oatley Team TODAY for more information on eligibility.
HHF DAP Program Guidelines:
- $10,000, zero-percent interest, a forgivable second mortgage loan with a five-year term.
- Property must be located in one of the four counties: Christian, Hardin, Jefferson, & Kenton
- No New-Construction properties allowed. The property has to have been previously occupied.
- Secondary Market Purchase Price and Income Limits apply.
- The borrower must be a first-time home buyer (no ownership interest in the last three years).
- Most recent three-year federal tax returns or tax transcripts required.